Students can avail the School Transport subject to the availability of seats. The routes of the school buses are drawn up and the parents should consult the school transport incharge for necessary details.
1. All students using the school bus are expected to be at the bus stops at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
2. The buses will not wait for late-comers.
3. The children should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
4. No student should come near entry door of the bus until it has come to a halt.
5. All students must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding their buses.
6. The front door of the bus is the only authorised entrance and exit.
7. The drivers are authorised to stop buses at the designated stops only unless directed otherwise by the bus-teacher. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is always subject to change.
8. When the bus is in motion, students must not move around in the bus and any part of their body should not be outside the bus.
9. Objects of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
10. Students will be held responsible for any damage to buses caused by negligence or vandalism.